Monday 14 September 2020

London Walking Blog

The doyen of wargaming philosophers, Epictetus, kindly dropped by to post a link to the lost byway, the blog of chap (bearded naturally*) who did the Hogsmill walk that I covered a couple of months back. I include the link here as I know some of you obviously don't get out much  ðŸ˜‰ and enjoy my posts about walking.

http://thelostbyway.com/2019/11/london-loop-section-8-kingston-ewell.html

John Rogers, who's blog it is, has some more, and better, photos of points along the route. He has also posted a video, which I enjoyed as it gives you more of the atmosphere. John's blog covers several other London walks, including more on the London Loop of which the Hogsmill, forms the Kingston to Ewell part. 

More information on the London loop, and other walks around London, can be found on the TFL (Transport for London) website here:

https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/walking/loop-walk

Some interesting looking walks for the Autumn.


* it's nice to know I'm on trend, though I don't have the Bill Bailey haircut.

1 comment: