Friday 28 May 2021

The Munich, sorry, Washington Putsch

No doubt some of you will already listen to We Have Ways of Making You Talk, the podcast mainly about WWII by James Holland and Al Murray. 

If you think it’s another example of the ‘Metropolitan Liberal Elite’ (copyright every right wing metropolitan elitist) you will hate this episode. If you’re at all liberal (i.e. democratic) you might find the latter part of the discussion scary. [At this point I can almost hear the dog whistle claim “that’s what they want you to think”].


https://www.podbean.com/ei/dir-v7kib-e93bf14


Something about wargaming soon. I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers for that mate. I’m afraid my bloods been boiling for so long now about politics that there’s bugger all left in my veins but steam. Thank the gods I live in the Peoples Republic of West Wales where our politicians (think Mark Drayford) are dull but trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for spoiling your Friday dear boy. The next post is cheerier. I promise.

      And may all our politicians be dull!

      Delete