I see that Alan of the Duchy of Tradgardland is also having this problem. What problem? The fact that when making a comment on a blog, or even replying to comments on my own blog, they simply won't publish.
So apologies for not commenting Bob, Alan, David, Mark, Andrew. I did try.
Ed alerted me to this, but I have been able to comment, so perhaps it has been resolved?
ReplyDeleteAh yes. So it has.
DeleteChris
Everyone seems to be experiencing it at the mo Chris, so here’s hoping this one gets through to you.
ReplyDeleteThankfully it was brief enough.
DeleteCommenys should be back up and running for everyone.
ReplyDeleteWasn't too long in the end Ray.
DeleteSeems to have been a Global issue Chris:(.
ReplyDeleteFlaming globalists and their agenda! ;-)
DeleteI tried too but things seem ok now.
ReplyDeleteAlan Tradgardland
It was you that alerted me to the problem. I was having trouble replying to a comment on here and just thought it was a connectivity problem.
DeleteAll better now!
ReplyDelete